[Rhodes22-list] Fort Lauderdale Rhodes charter?

Reid K Hester reidkhester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:32:28 EST 2014

Hi all,
Stephen's posting proposing a boat swap prompted me to wonder if anyone has
a Rhodes 22 in the Ft. Lauderdale they might be willing to let us rent for
a couple days ~5/18-20.

We're flying from Albuquerque NM to Ft. Lauderdale then to the Bahamas for
a bareboat charter the week of 5/11-18, returning to FLL 5/18. We were then
planning on flying up to NC to rent a Rhodes 22 from the factory to see if
this will meet our needs. It would be more convenient and mean less travel
though if we could make this happen in FLL.

My wife and I have been sailors and boat owners since 1983 and in the 90's
I was a US Sailing Certified Instructor in Multihulls and small keel boats.
We've been without a boat for a couple years now and are keen to get back
into it. The Rhodes 22 looks like it might fit the bill.

Warmest regards,

Reid K. Hester, Ph.D.
Director, Research Division
Behavior Therapy Associates LLC