[Rhodes22-list] Arthur in Edenton?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jul 4 13:40:13 EDT 2014

Glad to hear that Stan. You do seem to sit in a charmed spot.

I'd love to spend some time on the Alberlmarle. Maybe we can get down this fall. Getting the hang of the empty nester thing quite well. But work is busy now.

I have not heard from Marc, but Marc if you're out there and would like to go out for a sail please let me know. Happy to take you out and show you a great boat. We're moored in Greenwich Cove, next to Stamford.

Loving the 130. The visibility forward is great.

Dave