[Rhodes22-list] Searching the archives and settled step

David Craft chsyhkr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 20:22:28 EST 2014

I went to the list website to search before asking a question.  I could not
find a way to search. http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/listinfo/rhodes22-list

I had an Old Nabble link as well, but it does not work.

I'll ask anyway.......

It seems my mast step has settled about quarter inch.  In rigging the boat,
 my rear inner shrouds are tightened as much as possible.  The step area
appears to be depressed.  I did not have a straight edge to confirm.

In looking in the bilge it appears the flooring has compressed as well as
the block underneath.  I am thinking of dropping the mast, and seeing if I
can use a few plastic shims to raise the post supporting the step.

Before proceeding,  any advice?

Regards,

David B. Craft
Greensboro, NC