[Rhodes22-list] Searching the archives and settled step >now mast step cb leak

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Mar 6 14:17:32 EST 2014

Hi Ric,
About 10 or 15 years ago there was a report from a member of this
group whose boat had bounced in waves on a sandbar with the board
down and punched a hole in his CB cap. He also reported that the boat
floated inundated with water up to the level of the settee top which
enabled them to get the boat home. Positive flotation in action. He
got a new CB cap from General Boats. I don't believe he is on the list anymore.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD