[Rhodes22-list] centerboard attachment

James Nichols jfn302 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 23:45:27 EST 2014

Stan's been putting garden hose in the channels above the pin from what I
have read in a thread about this when I first joined this list.

Works great because it acts as a spring to hold the CB centered in the
trunk, but is ridged enough vertically that it won't allow the pin to lift,
so it stays at the lower limit of the slot.

James