[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Kaput

labsailor bbocholis at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 11:04:26 EDT 2014

A New England winter for my North Carolina rhodes "Jaws" has left me needing
a new forestay and straightening out a bend, not a kink, thank goodness in
my old reliable GBI tube.  The old forestay had stretched a little and I was
going to replace it anyway but since mother nature has stuck a spur in my
backside I need to ask specific length  of the new forestay or should I just
send the old one and ask for a few inches shorter.  Also can someone show me
in a picture of the attachment of your forestay to the front plate.  Thanks
to all.

Charlie Bocholis
Kernersville,NC
JAWS