[Rhodes22-list] For all Rhodies still under 2ft of snow

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:19:48 EDT 2014

I am sworn to secrecy as the new owner claims this is a hidden gem along
what is an over-developed Gulf Shore. Suffice it ti say that it is a
delightfully undiscovered backwater and a perfect cruising area for the
Rhodes 22.

I am sure the new owner is reading this and I'll leave it to him if he
wants to reveal his secret!

Richard
S/V Waif