[Rhodes22-list] Water tank removal and balance

Arthur Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Thu Mar 27 10:47:34 EDT 2014

Chris,

You might see if you can get a picture of the waterline and the stripe with you at the tiller position.  Your weight, like the motor weight, will affect how the boat sits in the water.  Others could do the same so that Stan could suggest a 'benchmark'.  Rhoadies like pictures.

Now then, I can't remember that the Rumster has ever posted a selfie for fleet posterity, Stan either...  This could be a scary project for the fleet, imagine a 2014 yearbook (er Gallery of Fame).

Well, just moving along on another cover...

Art