[Rhodes22-list] Finally home!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Oct 12 00:43:28 EDT 2014

Ted:  Welcome back to Florida.  We have talked about how neat it would be to sail on the St. Johns, so now we have an opportunity!

Our R22 is down in Stuart but on the trailer at this point awaiting our return somethime in November.  Rambling around the country in our RV.

Enjoy your retirement!

Best Wishes,  Bob