[Rhodes22-list] My new toy.... Talk me into saving it

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 29 14:09:21 EDT 2014

I think people on the forum have done rebuilds on all the areas you describe
so you may be able to get enough info via search to make an estimate. Also
how do you plan to use the boat? Can you clean the bilge and show a pic of
the concrete in the keel? Is it just cracked/flaked on surface or can you
dig down a ways?
Good luck!!  -- Steve

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve Raye