[Rhodes22-list] Keeping outboard up well above water line

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Aug 22 09:43:48 EDT 2015

Mike,
Sorry for the delayed response, but we're vacationing and have limited internet. I have not tried lock washers because I have been afraid they would damage the ring connectors of my electrical wires. I wanted a flat, high pressure connector.
Our power boat used wing nuts (factory install) for the starter motor. They came loose and it destroyed the battery and a very expensive electronic ignition module. I replaced them with stainless nuts and torqued them tight.....no more problems.

Rummy