[Rhodes22-list] Bilge pump

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Aug 30 20:09:42 EDT 2015

Fred:

Thank you so much for the info.........you sound much like us with your
mind set and lust for life and fun...We bought ours and it was a mess..but the
 guy we bought her from had done some very nice things and his workmanship
was  great..we too have put washers or backing plates on everything and
changed  out the chain plates etc...rewired it all with LED's and although she
is  old..she is a joy....again Thanx  for the note..:):)   fairwinds....Helen
.... we haven't named her yet...

In a message dated 8/30/2015 7:55:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,