[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard cap

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jan 13 14:45:16 EST 2015

Yes it is a 1983 rhodes and is in good shape except for the rotted floor.  I will email you my plan and pics if you want.
Also to Graham.  Thanks for the input.  I think i may as well tackle it now.  I also think i am going to remove the rub rail in the attempt to stop the rainwater that works in.
Turning into a refit!