[Rhodes22-list] Leave Bimini up? Anchor rode rope to chain connection? IM...

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 19 16:48:30 EDT 2015

Agreed.  I've ordered Woody Wax. Specially designed to protect from UV and
make for easy clean up of dirt, blood, whatever WHILE creating a
non-slippery surface. Practical Sailor was highly favorable, rated much
better than other two. A trip to Amazon showed users were very pleased also.

I did wax one area and regretted it. Got to do something. My 86/2006 is
showing some significant degradation of the white deck gel coat in some
areas.

Regards,

-----
Brooks Bridges