[Rhodes22-list] The Rum Runner

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Sep 3 23:34:35 EDT 2015

I have been out of touch of the list for the last two months sailing my Rhodes on the B.C. Coast and did not know of Rummy's passing. I will miss his presence in my life. He was a most generous person. He served his country, family and touched the lives of so many. The wind is at his back and the sunsets shall ever be red.

Chris Geankoplis
Sent from my iPad