[Rhodes22-list] A conversation with Stan Spitzer

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Feb 24 22:19:27 EST 2016

Bob,

That’s good, but it would be better I think if Jerry could upload the video to Facebook in addition to YouTube, so that it would appear natively on the Rhodes 22 Owners Facebook page.  If you click on ‘Photos’, theres a subsection for videos, which is currently empty.  The link in the Discussion area will eventually get pushed down out of sight.

I clicked on the ‘Add Video’ button, and what I saw makes it look like any member can just go ahead and upload a video.  There was no indication of what file format are supported though, so that could be a sticking point.

Are you willing to give it a try Jerry?

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
No Boat Yet