[Rhodes22-list] New Headsail furling system

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Mar 25 12:28:40 EDT 2016

   My CDI has the plastic luff tube/foil. I had not used it in a couple
   of years. The foil had a couple of slight sags in it between where it
   was lashed to the mast while stored. It took on a permanent wavy set
   that I could not straighten..
   If storing it for an extended period of time, I slide a couple of
   joined lengths of 1½" PVC pipe over the foil.
   Todd T
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with [1]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my
   brevity.

   On 03/25/2016, 12:06 PM The Rhodes 22 Email List