[Rhodes22-list] Android Apps

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:46:18 EDT 2016

Thanks for the inputs.  I will try the Navionics free trial at my local
reservoir.  It looks like it will suit my purposes for location, direction,
speed, and depth.  I don't have any other electronics to sync. to, I will
just have paper charts.  The android phone version still appears to be just
$10.
-Patrick

Patrick Riley
Lakewood, CO