[Rhodes22-list] Drawer Cabinet Plans

peter at sunnybeeches.com peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Oct 27 15:27:13 EDT 2016

My YouTube video 'Storage Solutions' featured a cabinet of drawers
that I installed next to the ice-box.  A list member contacted me
through YouTube asking me for plans for the cabinet, and he suggested
that I post them to the list for the possible benefit of others.
Hopefully, I'm doing that now.

The three .jpg files are 2D images exported from SketchUp, a free 3D
CAD program I've just started using recently. I'd be willing to share
the SketchUp file as well, but I'm guessing Mike would have to do some
admin magic for the file to be accepted (file extension is .skp).

Just one note about the design, the cabinet is sized to fit behind the
tracks for the sliding doors, and in fact depends on the sliding doors
to keep the drawers from sliding open on a starboard tack.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT (where it is currently snowing)
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)