[Rhodes22-list] location of the mast step bracket

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 13 20:40:13 EDT 2017

When I repainted my deck I failed to note exactly where the mast step bracket was located. I assumed that it was centered on the mast step pad but that turned out to be incorrect. In that location the pop top bracket would not engage with the slot in the mast. So I moved the bracket back and now my pop top does not seat properly on the cabin top. If anyone can tell me the exact location of the bracket on the step pad I would be most grateful. I have the original non-furling mast. A picture would be great.

Thanks,

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada