[Rhodes22-list] New owner catching up

Rhodes22 bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 21 12:40:34 EDT 2017

"How do I scull the Rhodes?"  Bring the rudder up to about parallel to the boat and move it back and forth with the tiller.  Helps to also have an oar with you if you have crew.  The oar helps with direction and adds to forward motion.

We had a crappy engine at one point and the winds were not favorable for us to sail to our slip, so the rudder and oar did the trick on more than one occasion.

Bob in Stuart
S/V "NoKaOi 3"
2010 R22 (Our 2nd R22 - 25 year R22 owners)

Sent from my iPad