[Rhodes22-list] motor access with aft stay mounted traveller

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Jul 28 21:14:53 EDT 2017

I was planning to construct a version of the aft stay mounted traveller.
Having mocked up the bar on my boat I realized that my motor is virtually
unreachable. I don't have the power lift or remote controls. Unless I am
missing something this makes the traveller arrangement appear to be
unfeasible. Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem?
I was wondering about some sort of quick disconnect that would easily move
the traveller bar out of the way.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976