[Rhodes22-list] motor access with aft stay mounted traveller

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 12:57:44 EDT 2017

Graham

I just used an old tiller hiking extender. It will extend but I never need to. It is just long enough to rest on the transom next to the motor lift assembly. I don't tilt my motor, the lift raises it high enough to totally clear the water.

I have a manual lift system and a 5hp Honda four stroke. I would send a picture but I don't have one. Might be able to share one in a day or two

Charles