[Rhodes22-list] Water pump won't shut off

JP Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Fri Jun 30 12:48:32 EDT 2017

Hi folks! Do all of you have the Jabsco Par Max 1 pump?  Have you found it
adequate for your water needs? Did the factory REALLY use a storage
container from Staples for the water tank?! I agree, it should have been
wired through the panel. Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the R22? It
would sure be helpful. I'm also looking for drawings for the R22. I'd like
to know what the structural members are below the cabin sole.

-----
JP Dempsey
s/v Respite
Marshall,VA