[Rhodes22-list] Racing

joseph doucet jadoucet at snet.net
Thu Mar 16 18:01:15 EDT 2017

In addition

I agree with Stan :
For top speed drop the boom to its lowest position. This causes the Jenny to fully align with the main, producing better drive.

Adjust the main outhaul depending on the wind. Loose for low wind, tight for high wind

Find a strong, smart 10 year old girl to crew in light air

Shout "thumb Tack" when you are on a port tack collision course

Probably more to come

Joe Doucet
203-512-5629