[Rhodes22-list] prices on sails

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 07:35:07 EDT 2017

Hi Stan,

This is Joe Riley.  Sorry I missed the big event in Annapolis.  I am back in Southeast Asia, in the Philippines teaching in the Peace Corps.  My assignment ends this month and I will be returning to the US.  I need repairs on both my main sail and 175 Jib.  I would like to know what a new set of sails would cost.  What would be the cost  for a new main, and a new smaller jib?  Also an estimate on any lightly used ones you might have in stock.  Both are roller furling.  Wish I could order a complete new Rhodes but these volunteer positions don't pay enough.  I enjoy your posts!  Joe Riley, Lake Hartwell