[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie and GB

Luis Guzman luis.guzman.ve at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:17:16 EDT 2018

Stan,

I'm an engineer in electronics and software, and an amateur sailor.

I have only had Rhodes sailboats  A 1970 something, which I recovered in
2003, and now a 1983 which I have had for 10 years now.

Though I have had some experience with J boats, and I have crewed on all
makes if sailboats.

I was in Edenton in 2004, and got some parts from you for the 1970
something Rhodes. It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to see the
plant.

Anyway, you will be the first one to know when I win the lottery. I'll be
knocking on your doir right after I collect.

Regards,

Luis
S/V Aquetxali