[Rhodes22-list] Hull Thickness

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri May 11 21:07:04 EDT 2018

Luis:
The hull thickness changes substantially as you go down to the keel so there
is no single thickness. Also, older boats were built with thinner hulls than
newer ones but I don't know when the transition occurred.
As I recall, when I removed the thru-hull for the galley sink in my 1976
model - about mid hull - the thickness was about 1/8".

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada

Graham