[Rhodes22-list] Anyone know what this part is?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Sep 24 12:28:07 EDT 2018

I’m with Mary Lou in wondering what’s keeping the tube in place.  You can see some details of what my IMF assembly looks like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7hYJnoNpM&t=203s <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7hYJnoNpM&t=203s> .  The usual caveats about no no two Rhodes being identical apply.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)