[Rhodes22-list] Spreader Bushings

Jay Friedland jayf401 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:58:55 EDT 2019

Chris,
How ‘bout we do you one better? I’m guessing you probably are the new owner of Newfoundlander, a recycled R22 from John Taafe, and now located in Brant Beach. You are not alone.

Instead of a photo, you could join us for the launch of S/V Wanderlust this Sunday at the Ship Bottom ramp around 9 AM and see the spreader bushings and whatever other hardware you have questions on. I will be prepping mine tomorrow south on 128th (N. Ohio Avenue, B.H. Terrace). Otherwise, Rob Baldi & I are setting up his R22 for launching probably on May 11 at Duck Cove Marina, Brant Beach.

There are at least 5 R22 owners in the area with at least 100 years cumulative experience with Stan’s baby. Mel Rothbard in Loveladies, I believe has been in touch with Stan as his boat is either recently back or due back shortly from Edenton.

Anything you need, except how to get through to Stan, we can normally handle.

Jay Friedland
S/V Wanderlust ’97

Cell 201/803-5665