[Rhodes22-list] boom hitting back stays

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 07:43:59 EDT 2019

Shawn, Your tangs are bent in the wrong direction lol.  That would make airpower worse.  We see lots of variation in these boats....keeps it interesting. LOL
Yes i think we need to measure boom lengths since Ted says its always been an issue. Plus get a small shackle, 1/4 line and loose the carabiner.

Bob (Palatka)