[Rhodes22-list] Water in the cabin

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:47:57 EST 2019

Sounds like all the culprits have been discussed.  Lazarette hatch, seat scuppers, main cockpit drain hose, swing keel pendant through hulls and tube, port holes, companion way door hinge, anchor line/dorade, chain plates, keel cap...
Imagine my pleasure that ALL of those areas leaked on mine.  🙄😁 Everything (except keel cap) sealed with silicone so plan on replacing every 3 years if you stick with silicone instead of a polyurethane.  I have had good luck with a butyl rubber for bedding as the whole deck “seive” structure flexes.
Good luck and happy hunting.  👍⛵️