[Rhodes22-list] Key West was -Trailer Rebuild

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:23:44 EST 2019

I am also planning on heading to Keys last week in March.  That is why I
had the trailer rebuilt.  There was a very good email, Bill's Dry Tortugas
Adventure, published on the List Feb 23-25, 2011.  I had saved the email,
but the old.nable.com link no longer works.
I was thinking of trying to sail Key Biscayne to Key West or just trailer
to Key West and day sail from there.

Mike
S/V Ranger
99 Rhodes