[Rhodes22-list] Silicone sealant used on cabin windows

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:40:51 EST 2019

Art, Beckson Marine who makes port lights says to use ONLY 100% silicone
sealant. On my '86, Beckson
is the name on the frames. Their think (as posted) says most sealants will
only last 10 years and that silicone
should last over 50 years. This is their business, so my guess would be to
follow their advice.
Cary
S/V Whisper '86