[Rhodes22-list] Instagram WHO CARES

David Baines djbaines05 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:18:50 EDT 2019

Cary, I guess that explains why you haven’t accepted my follow request ;) I
had a blast out yesterday afternoon. In short order, I’ve perfected the
tiller between my legs, beer in my left hand, and right hand free to snap
an occasional photo to post later or waive to bikini clad ladies who are
undoubtedly impressed by my floppy hat and seamanship. I’ll send ya the
pics!

DJ