[Rhodes22-list] Pt. 2 2019 Rhodes in the Med

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 09:58:19 EDT 2019

Hi Chris and Alice,
I enjoyed your write up, the maps, and the pictures comparing now and fifty years ago.  I agree about the people comments as the most important part of the voyage.  But oh is it hard not to want to have the flare of my hull parting Mediterranean waters and listening for the Sirens call.  I did heed the call of the Sirens Pub in Port Townsend.  Safe journey.  How is Alice's eye?  Joe Riley, Second Wind, Athens GA