[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Show

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 16:54:16 EDT 2019

Stan plans to be there saw him two weeks ago. Same spot as always, go to Annapolis sail boat on web the brochure he is listed in Boat  Manufacture listing and gives map locations our room $ 212.00 night 8 miles from show sight nothing cheap that week We will be there Saturday & Sunday and its crowed