[Rhodes22-list] The Story Behind Silverheels

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Apr 6 17:56:07 EDT 2020

Peter, thanks for the story.

There is a Chesapeake Log Canoe named Silver Heel built in 1902 an on
the National Historic Register. I don't know the origine of her name but
we've seen her many a time as the boats race locally

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Heel_(log_canoe)

https://www.facebook.com/silverheelfoundation/

Incredibly beautiful under sail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8xHXjsSbW0