[Rhodes22-list] Through hull replacement?

rlowe at vt.edu rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Apr 20 12:52:47 EDT 2020

Jerry,
I think the best advice I heard on seacocks if make sure you exercise them several times a year to keep them from freezing up.  Here is an article from Boat US which may be of interest.
https://www.boatus.com/expert-advice/expert-advice-archive/2012/july/installing-a-seacock

I expect West Marine would have a suitable replacement.
https://www.westmarine.com/search?Ntt=sea+cocks

Is it just the valve or is yours part of the through hull?  - rob