[Rhodes22-list] Ideas to sell our 1986 Rhodes 22 ..Asking $4, 000.00

Tex Hill Tejas.Hill at outlook.com
Tue Aug 18 16:47:00 EDT 2020

Need to sell our 1986 Rhodes 22 with Rhodes Uni-Matic trailer (15” wheels) that we purchased from Elton in 1996.
I don’t know what is standard equipment these days, but some of the equipment that Elton has on the bill of sale list such things as IMF innermost furling main, 175% Genoa, furling and reefing, exclusive R- 22  6:1 outboard motor lift, aft cabin and cabin top grab rails,2 winches,2 Genoa tracks, stern ladder, docking cleats, interior and cockpit cushions, mast hoist system, bow and stern pulpits , etc...........probably similar equipment on all.
We purchased a new 8 hp Mercury long shaft motor when we bought the boat. It has low hours.. maybe 100 hours at most, We also purchased the enclosure that fits over the pop top which encloses the  galley/salon area with stand up room for my 6-4” height, looks like a pilot house.
Needs some work for scratches and dings, and replace the galley area, but is sailable as is. I removed the galley that was a little worn but poor health prohibits me from finishing it. Still have the original galley in my shop which could be reinstalled or new galley which was my intention.
Any ideas on how to sell it would be helpful. Health problems are forcing us to sell it and our PDQ 36 LRC catamaran. Looks like land cruising might be in our future.
Thank you,
Tex Hill

Sent from my iPad