[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosure

stan stan at generalboats.com
Fri Jan 17 11:38:17 EST 2020

Rick,

First:  Wood or Glass?

We do not inventory wood tillers any longer but have some used in wood.
If Glass, there is a color choice:  White, Green, Navy and Red.  Red
being my favorite since it has the connection of wood about it.

We can supply glass tillers with the drilled hole for the hiking stick
bolt and an underside recess for the washer and lock nut. Or supply the
tiller with a new installed hiking stick.  What we can't do to my
satisfaction is drill the 3/8" hole for the rudder head pivot bolt since
this hole is critical in having the at rest tiller being parallel to the
gunnels.  You could send us your current tiller and we could duplicate
that hole location or we could tell you how to locate that hole location
for you to do.

stan