[Rhodes22-list] Head sail repair and broken stay

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Tue Jan 21 13:23:44 EST 2020

Thanks Art. Photos are always helpful. I attached 3 of them. The close up
of the head sail shows where the strap holding it to the top of the mast
broke. If you look close you can see the whole area is sun/salt damaged or
rotted. The stay is the outer one on the starboard side.

Michael Riter
SV EmmaB