[Rhodes22-list] An opportunity to become a Rhodie for little down

NewIn76 bferguson at jcu.edu
Sat Jun 6 17:07:04 EDT 2020

Wow.  I wasn't quite expecting the responses.  Everyone is putting me back on
the fence about my decision.  I guess I need to go back and re-think some
more.  I agree with the camp that says fixing it up increases the personal
value once it goes back into the water.  I'm also firmly of the opinion this
is a stronger built boat than my Catalina, Seaward, or Com-Pac.  Thanks for
the input.  I might need to put up more discussion topics and my anxieties
will go down.

-----
Brian
1976 Rhodes 22