[Rhodes22-list] Boom Connection to Mast

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jun 22 11:25:22 EDT 2020

Allyn,
Where is your boom connected?

What you have here it the top piece of plastic is for the boom and the bottom piece is for the front of the pop top to attach to.  The top piece should have a pin in the hole, just like the one you have in the bottom piece.  The pin allows you to put the boom in different positions using the holes on the left side of the mast while the pin on the pop top holder allows you to put the pop top up and down using the holes on the right hand side.  It looks like right now you are using the bottom piece to hold the top piece in place?  They should move independently of each other. - rob