[Rhodes22-list] cutting mast step heldyard organizer

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:43:38 EST 2020

Nice work Graham, thanks for sharing.  Just curious, how are you planning
to use your organizer?  I installed mine last week as part of changes or
the rigging to emulate some of Peter's setup.  Fortunately the one I
ordered only had the tabs on port and starboard so I didn't have to cut
anything off.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr