[Rhodes22-list] The New Website

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Oct 2 13:53:29 EDT 2020

Todd,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues.

If by ’title bar’ you’re referring to the section that reads “The Rhodes 22 Owners’ Group”, that should appear as white text on a dark blue background.  On the other hand, a page title like “The Rhodes 22 Owner’s Group Email List” should appear as black text on a white background.  I have no idea why your phone and tablet browsers would be showing anything different.

What model phone and tablet are you using?

—Peter