[Rhodes22-list] The New Website

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Oct 2 22:19:19 EDT 2020

Dana,

Very nice to hear from you.  As I recall, Stan uploaded your picture to the list a few months ago.  He said it was the best image he’d seen of a Rhodes 22 under sail, and i agreed.  I thought I should ask permission before using the picture, but didn’t know who to ask.  I’m glad you’re OK with it.

—Peter