[Rhodes22-list] Last Sail of the Season

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Oct 5 17:51:46 EDT 2020

Summer Sailstice has nothing on us, da Rhodes22-list!

I am so happy that we have this forum to exchange stories, projects, ideas and images related to a way of life, not just a hobby, sailing.

We plan to be sailing this weekend and then haul next week on the super tide, before it gets too cold. We used to sail up to Thanksgiving, but then, there are a lot of things that we don’t ...

I will try to remember to snap some pictures for the list.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I’d rather be sailing :~)