[Rhodes22-list] Genoa’s and Bimini too for sale

David Talbot talbotdavid50 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:40:23 EDT 2020

Apologies if pictures were sent already

I have 2 Genoa’s that came with my Rhodes which are rigged for furling,
both in very good shape (some minor scuffing on the smaller one)and have
been in climate control storage since my boat scuttled in Florence. Braided
job
sheet stays with me.

Will sell the pair for $950.00 plus shipping which is a great deal! $550.00
per sail.

Bimini top in near-perfect condition also came with the Rhodes for $350.00.
You would need need to pick that up. An outstanding value

I live in Beaufort North Carolina, 28516