[Rhodes22-list] Our builder

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Oct 15 10:17:45 EDT 2020

Alex,

Try using the following link to view Stan’s email in our archives rather than Nabble’s.  The email address will be visible.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2020-October/086470.html <http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2020-October/086470.html>

BTW, Nabble is not ‘da list’.  It’s some some third party software and website that we have no control over.  It could stop working or disappear tomorrow, and there would be nothing we could do about it.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)